2011年9月29日星期四

Manchester City officials announced that Tevez ban two weeks

Premier League Manchester City announced on 28th, were arrested the day before the Champions League game in the "strike", Argentina striker Carlos Alberto Tevez was Club suspension.

27th city war Bayern Munich team, the first half and even lost two balls, eventually to 0:2 lost. However, more so than losing rattled coach Mancini is that Star Carlos Alberto Tevez refused to play second half substitute in accordance with his instructions. "He just refused to play, I don't know why," Mancini after the match in a United Kingdom media interview "claimed". Italy people make no secret they want at Tevez hurry up and leave. "If I have the means, he must be working for, relations between he and I have already finished. ”

However, Tevez 28th denied basai behaviour. "Now is not the right time to on closer inspection I why sat out, but I just stated, I in no way basai. The bench some confusion at that time, I think the circumstances I was misunderstood. ”

See biggest names in coach and team were full, Manchester City later on finally stand, decided on Tevez ban two weeks then do also notified. In addition, the Club Tevez will conduct a full investigation in the 27th match. In the course of investigation, Tevez will not be attending training, nor was elected to the competition portfolio.

没有评论:

发表评论